Monday, March 14, 2011

Written March 7, 2011

Dear Sons of Mosiah,

I don't have much to say today. There aren't really any doctrinal
subjects that I wish to discuss or anything. I just wanted you all to
know that I love you, and am proud of you for all that you do. Keep
happy, and keep up the work.
I am serving in Broken Bow, Nebraska, now. There are not even 3,500
people here, according to the sign with the population on it. The
surrounding towns are even smaller, and I'm going kind of crazy
because there isn't even a Walmart here. However, the people here are
really nice, and I look forward to working with them. Here in the
Kearney Stake, the Stake President makes a big deal out of trying to
get members to stay here in the Stake to help it grow. In fact, he
tells the missionaries to go home, find wives, and move back. Lol. I'm
not planning on that one. Still, I have to say, this place almost
seems like it came out of some old book or movie. Toria, if you are
reading this, Broken Bow should totally replace Carbondale. Lol!
Either that, or I have a few other places in mind. (For all of you who
don't know, we were working on a book. That's what I am referring to.)
Anyway, I hope you are all keeping happy. I love you all! Have a great week!

Love, Elder
Christopher D. Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment