Monday, May 9, 2011

A Tribute to Grandmothers & Grandfathers...

Dear Brethren,

Let us also not forget our beloved grandmothers. I am grateful for my grandparents. This life has given me two wonderful grandmothers, a wonderful great-grandmother, and two wonderful grandpas. As well, my Grandpa Petersen has left great wonder in me, but he passed on before I was born. I am grateful for his life, especially because of how he touched my father's life. Anyway, just wanted to get a shout out to the past grandmas ever! I love both my Grandma Lui who is here with us today, and my Grandma Brown. Although Grandma Brown is in the Spirit World today, I hope that she is aware that I am grateful for her. Love you all! I hope you all got to tell your grandmas how grateful for them you are. Love you brethren and family.

Love, Elder Christopher Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment