Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Dear Brethren,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! This week should be awesome! I hope you are all remembering the true meaning of Christmas this week! Although through Latter-Day Revelation, we know that Christ's birth was actually April 6th, December 25th is the time that the Christian World takes to remember Christ and His birth. So, I hope you all remember that (and I figure you would), as you are celebrating this Christmas Season with your families and loved ones.

The work is going fantastic! Not one soul that is set for baptism out here is not still moving toward baptism. As always, things get in the way, but the key is overcoming those problems. Satan is fighting against the work, as always, but every one of the souls that God is entrusting us with, are doing well, and are on course. Keep missionary work in your prayers, please. We could all use all the prayers we can get. This is a great time of year for Charity to be in our hearts, and I hope we are all taking advantage of that spirit to share the gospel with those around us. More important than anything is the eternal life of the people around us. Let's be examples, and bring people to Christ, okay? We call ourselves the Sons of Mosiah for a reason! We're great missionaries!

Anyway, my message will be slightly short today, but know that I love you all so much! Many of you probably have no idea how profound of an impact you have had on my life. I think of you often, and I can't wait until we are all assembled back together again some day in the near future. However, until then, let's do things to give glory to our God, and make each other proud! I hope we have many stories to share with each other when we are all together again. I hope we even bring more people with us into the fold of Christ, and even into our friendship. Love you all, and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment